My Favorite Tech Tool
My favorite technology tool in the class is the digital camera. My kids have access to it all day. They are allowed to get it anytime to take pictures of things they want to document or share. We review the pictures at the end of each day and I send home a few for the parents to see as part of the “what we did today” email.
A few things I love about the digital camera (when kids are given control)…
– it is a way for the students to share learning (gives them a voice)
– we get to see things from their perspective
– it is a review of their learning
– they are practicing how to capture a thought with an image
– the students learn how to use a camera
I know there are many more reasons, what would you add?